Don’t worry, you can reset your password by clicking ‘Forgot my password’.
Sorry, but we’re not able to set-up an EMA account on your behalf.
You will need to do this yourself by following the steps above. But if you are having any problems, we can help. Simply call us on AdviceLine on 0800 300 362 or via email at email@example.com.
- More than 14 days from the event: you can self-cancel through the events portal. Please note that you will be charged a 20% cancellation fee if it is a paid event. Any refunds will take up to 10 working days to process.
- Less than 14 days from the event: You will need to email us to cancel. Cancellations are at the discretion of the events team. For learning events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other events, email email@example.com. Please note you will be liable for the full attendance cost for paid events if you cancel within 14 days of the event.
- If it is a free event, you can cancel at any time at no cost.
- If your event is a paid event and running across multiple days, you can request a transfer to another date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (for courses) or email@example.com (for events).
- If your event is a free event, you can reschedule it via the events portal if an alternative date exists. Please note that you can do this only once.
Change of registrant - If you want to change the person attending the event, simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org (for courses) or email@example.com (learning).
Good news. We have integrated Google Maps into our Event instructions.
Where applicable, we will add details of venues and parking options in the notes. This information will also be displayed on any confirmations and reminders.
Yes, we have a high-rise carpark complex available for people visiting the EMA in Grafton. We cannot, however, guarantee parking.
You can access our carpark at either 155 Khyber Pass Road or 11 Auburn Street.
Please note that we only offer paid parking for event attendees. Please bring your credit card or debit care to pay at the pay machine located on level 2 of the carpark. Cash is not available as a payment option.
Parking for people with disabilities is available in the marked parking spaces at 155 Khyber Pass Road, directly in front of the REINZ building. Please ensure you display your disability permit at all times if using this parking.
You can view upcoming events by visiting our “What’s On” page on our website.
Sorry, but for privacy reasons we are unable to let you know who else has registered to attend an event.
This varies depending on the event. Please keep an eye on the “What’s On” section of our website. Alternatively, feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This will be in your confirmation and reminder. If you’ve registered for an event, we’ll send you a recording within 48-hours following the event. We will send you a recording even if you are unable to attend.
The only exception is when an event is covered by “Chatham House rules”. In these circumstances, recordings will not be circulated.
Absolutely unless an event is assigned as ‘Member-Only’.
You will either be redirected to the learning platform after you complete a new registration for any or event, or when you click the link from the confirmation email that you receive after registration.
When you log into the learning platform, you will see a pop-up letting you know that you can select your skills from the skills catalogue. You’ll also be invited to perform a self-evaluation on these skills.
You will have the choice of doing it now by clicking “Get Started” or postponing doing this by selecting “Not Now”.
You are not required to select your skills, but we encourage you do so. You are likely to see this pop-up until you have completed your skills assessment.
Completing the skills assessment allows the system to identify gaps and recommend programmes relevant to the skills you have selected.
Once you have completed your assessment, you will be automatically redirected to the main page, which will be auto populated with content related to the skills you have selected.
You can select up to 10 skills during the initial skills set-up process.
Don’t worry. You’ll be able to select more skills later either in the “My Skills” section or in the “Skills Dashboard” section.
You can set-up a total of 50 skills in your profile.
Easy. You can change your skills any time by simply going to. You can also edit your skill form the “Skills Dashboard”.
This is because you haven’t added your skills from the skills catalogue. You will need to complete this step so that we can recommend programmes and courses that best meet your needs.
To get started, simply add your skills by going to “My Profile” on the main menu and selecting “My Skills”. Here you can select up to 50 skills from our skills catalogue.
Our Virtual Coach will help guide and support you through your learning activities and allow you get the most out of our learning platform.
Currently, you can do the following with our virtual coach:
- Ask for recommended and topic-related content.
- Use it to monitor your learning progress.
- Ask questions related to any content on the platform.
- Use it to answer multiple-choice questions to improve your learning retention based on the learning objects that you have completed.
- Receive push notifications about new content, other content that may interest you, or pending tasks you have yet to complete.
Simply select the user menu from the top left corner and then choose “Manage Enrolments”.
This will redirect you to the customer portal, where you will be able to update your enrolments.
Don’t worry, your new enrolments may not be visible immediately. This is because it takes the system a few minutes to process your enrolment. This process usually takes between 1-5 minutes.
If you can’t see your courses after 20 minutes, please email us at email@example.com.
This is probably because you have missed a course activity, have not watched all slides, or did not pass the final quiz.
To complete the course, simply launch the course again and go through it one more time to make sure that you have completed all the activities.
If you have done this, and the course is still not completed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can investigate it on your behalf.
If you need to complete eLearning as part of your programme, you should be able to access it according to the course schedule.
You can find this information, including how to access your eLearning course, in the confirmation email you would have received.
If for any reason the eLearning component start date does not match the start date outlined in the confirmation email, please email us at email@example.com.